Looking for ways to keep the learning going for your kids over the long winter break? Let Kentucky Science Center help! From camps that help children find the wonder in STEAM exploration to science-themed gifts that are sure to be a hit under the tree, here are our favorite ways to Do Science at the holidays or anytime.
- Explore. With over 50,000 square feet of exhibits and the thrills of a 4-story digital theater, a visit to Kentucky Science Center is the perfect way to entertain the kids on a cold and blustery winter afternoon. Or bring the out-of-town family and explore all that Museum Row on Main has to offer!
- Shop local. Bare shelves and long shipping times making your holiday shopping more difficult? Your Kentucky Science Center gift shop has you covered. From science kits to plush friends to stocking stuffers galore, Kentucky Science Center has everything on your Christmas list – in stock and ready for gifting.
- Try a new hobby. Tinker, hack, design, and build – the Maker movement empowers the next generation of inventors and Kentucky Science Center’s MakerPlace gives them the tools to explore their creative ideas. Drop by to learn the science behind your favorite Maker activity, or sign-up for special MakerPlace workshops on select weekends.
- Keep the learning going. Is your child ready for a fun experience at a place they love? Kentucky Science Center School’s Out Science Camp encourages kids to investigate the world around them, with plenty of time left over to explore their favorite Science Center.
- Give experiences, not stuff. Searching for the perfect gift for that hard-to-please family member? Give the gift of science! Kentucky Science Center gift cards can be used for admissions, memberships, camps, gift shop purchases, and so much more.