Kentucky Science Center is open 7 days a week, 9:30AM - 5PM. Advance tickets
are strongly encouraged. Masks are required for all guests ages 2 and over.
Become a Member
Become a Member
Starting at ONLY $109, your Science Center Family Membership is paid for in as little as 2 visits!
NEW: Kentucky Science Center is offering FREE memberships to families participating in SNAP/WIC! P-EBT cards do not qualify for Community Access Membership. To Apply for a Community Access Membership, click here.
- Unlimited admission to Kentucky Science Center’s permanent exhibits
- Discounted parking in our 8th Street lot
- Free admission to more than 350 museums and science centers worldwide through the ASTC Passport Program
- Exclusive member events and programs
- Discounts on movies, birthday parties, camps, and more
- Special pricing on big events
- Discounts on everything in the gift shop
- Family Experience Members also receive discounted admission at reciprocal children’s museums
- Your membership dollars help encourage people of all ages to Do Science in engaging, educational, and entertaining ways to inspire a lifetime of learning
Membership benefits for two adults and up to four children or grandchildren ages 2-18
PLUS: two one-time use admission passes
Membership benefits for two adults and up to ten children or grandchildren ages 2-18
PLUS: membership benefits for an additional adult guest
PLUS: four single use movie passes, two MakerPlace drop-in activities, 20% discount on gift shop purchases, 20% discount on private rental of movie theater, and 50% discount at Association of Children’s Museums reciprocal institutions
Family Membership benefits for two adults and up to four children or grandchildren ages 2-18 at both Kentucky Science Center and Louisville Zoo
PLUS: two single use Louisville Zoo guest passes
Family Experience Dual
Family Experience Membership benefits for two adults and up to ten children or grandchildren ages 2-18 at both Kentucky Science Center and Louisville Zoo
PLUS: membership benefits for an additional unnamed guest
Additional KSC benefits: 4 single use movie passes, 2 MakerPlace drop-in activities, 20% gift shop savings, and 50% discount at ACM reciprocal institutions
Additional Zoo benefits: 6 guest passes, unlimited carousel rides, 1 Family Event Pass, 4 zoo animal feeding sessions, complimentary caregiver (Zoo only)
Membership benefits for two adults and up to four children or grandchildren ages 2-18: FREE for families participating in SNAP/WIC. P-EBT cards do not qualify for the Community Access Membership.
PLUS: two single use admission passes.
Add a named caregiver to any membership: Science Center: $28; Science Center/Louisville Zoo: $56
Three Ways to Join!
The Small Print
- Membership benefits cover children living in the household
- At least one adult on the membership must be named
- A named adult can be a parent, grandparent, or caregiver of the children
- At least one named adult must be present at each visit
- Kentucky Science Center staff check IDs at each visit
- We are unable to provide free parking to members
- Movie passes are valid for documentary movies at Kentucky Science Center
- Science Center memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Membership cards will arrive in the mail within 2-4 weeks.
- Kentucky Science Center memberships may not be used in conjunction with school field trips.
Get ready to Do Science all year! Kentucky Science Center offers a non-profit membership for social service agencies as an alternative to standard group reservations.
Free admission for up to 12 clients (child or adult) and 4 staff/chaperones per visit per day (at least 1 staff member must be present and present proof of employment).
PLUS: Discounted pricing on movie tickets and special exhibits
The Small Print
- Available only to non-profit social service agencies. Not valid for schools or daycares.
- Advanced reservations are required for all movies at the Science Center in order to ensure your group has available seating. To make a reservation, call 502-560-7128. Note: Thanksgiving weekend, Christmas break and Jefferson County Public Schools Spring Break are typically very busy.
- Non-Profit Memberships are for organizational use only and are nontransferable. The Science Center requires agency identification.
- Employees may not use a Non-Profit Membership for personal use.