Kentucky Science Center is open 7 days a week from 9:30AM – 5:00PM. Tickets can be purchased online.
Become a Member
Become a Member
Starting as low as $129 annually, your Kentucky Science Center Family Membership is paid for in as little as 2 visits!
Eligible for SNAP/WIC? You can receive a membership FREE through our Community Access Membership program. Learn more and apply here.
- Unlimited admission to Kentucky Science Center’s permanent exhibits
- Free admission to more than 350 museums and science centers worldwide through the ASTC Passport Program
- Discounted parking in our 8th Street lot
- Savings on birthday parties, camps, and more
- Discounted admission at reciprocal ACM children’s museums
- 10% savings on everything in our Gift Shop
- Exclusive member programs
- Your membership dollars help encourage people of all ages to Do Science in engaging, educational, and entertaining ways to inspire a lifetime of learning. Kentucky Science Center is invested in ensuring that Science Matters, to our society, to our workforce, and to individuals and families. Learn more!
Use the calculator below to discover the savings when you become a member!
Membership benefits for two adults and up to four children or grandchildren ages 2-18
PLUS: two one-time use admission passes
Membership benefits for two adults and up to ten children or grandchildren ages 2-18
PLUS: membership benefits for an additional adult guest
PLUS: four single use movie passes
Family Membership benefits for two adults and up to four children or grandchildren ages 2-18 at both Kentucky Science Center and Louisville Zoo
Family Experience Dual
Family Experience Membership benefits for two adults and up to ten children or grandchildren ages 2-18 at both Kentucky Science Center and Louisville Zoo
PLUS: membership benefits for an additional unnamed guest
Additional KSC benefits: 4 single use movie passes
Membership benefits for two adults and up to four children or grandchildren ages 2-18: FREE for families participating in SNAP/WIC. P-EBT cards do not qualify for the Community Access Membership.
PLUS: two single use admission passes.
Add a named caregiver to any membership: Science Center: $28; Science Center/Louisville Zoo: $56
Ways to Join!
The Small Print
- Membership benefits cover children living in the household
- At least one adult on the membership must be named
- A named adult can be a parent, grandparent, or caregiver of the children
- At least one named adult must be present at each visit
- Kentucky Science Center staff check IDs at each visit
- We are unable to provide free parking to members
- Movie passes are valid for documentary movies at Kentucky Science Center
- Science Center memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Instructions for downloading your digital membership card will arrive via email within 2-4 weeks
Get ready to Do Science all year! Kentucky Science Center offers a non-profit membership for social service agencies as an alternative to standard group reservations.
Free admission for up to 12 clients (child or adult) and 4 staff/chaperones per visit per day (at least 1 staff member must be present and present proof of employment).
PLUS: Discounted pricing on movie tickets and special exhibits
The Small Print
- Available only to non-profit social service agencies. Not valid for schools or daycares.
- Advanced reservations are required for all movies at the Science Center in order to ensure your group has available seating. To make a reservation, call 502-560-7128. Note: Thanksgiving weekend, Christmas and Spring Break are typically very busy.
- Non-Profit Memberships are for organizational use only and are nontransferable. The Kentucky Science Center requires agency identification.
- Employees may not use a Non-Profit Membership for personal use.