- All reservations must be finalized no less than three weeks prior to your program. Reservations finalized within three weeks may not be accommodated.
- Groups must email or call to cancel all reservations. Cancellations are not official without a cancellation confirmation email from Kentucky Science Center. Unofficial cancellations will result in a full program charge.
- Changes to attendance numbers after reservation is confirmed will result in an alteration of previously agreed upon charges.
- Kentucky Science Center memberships may not be used in conjunction with programming reservations. This includes school field trips, Science Travels to You, Digital Learning programs, Pulse of Surgery, and Challenger Learning Center programs.
- Full payment is due three weeks prior to program date. Kentucky Science Center accepts cash, check, MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and American Express. You are responsible for the total amount listed on your invoice.
- Failure to confirm reservations and submit payment 21 days before the program date will result in additional fees. Unique payment options or additional payment times available upon written request.
- Refunds over $50 will be issued in the form of a check that may take up to six weeks to process.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
- Programs cancelled three weeks before program date will be rescheduled or refunded in full. Programs cancelled within the three weeks of the program date are non-refundable.
- Programs cancelled due to uncontrollable circumstances such as inclement weather or federal/state guidelines will result in a rescheduled date or a full refund.
- Rescheduling a program within three weeks of the scheduled visit, or program, not due to uncontrollable circumstances will result in a rescheduling fee of $50.
- If a cancelled Science Travels to You program or assembly program required an overnight stay, a hotel cancellation fee will be applied.
- The Science Center requires one chaperone per 10 students.
- Teachers and any adults over the age of 18 count toward this ratio.
- Chaperones must be included on the reservation in order to receive the discounted chaperone rate.
- Chaperones arriving and/or paying separately will be charged regular Science Center admission and will be accommodated based on availability.
- Kentucky Science Center memberships may not be used in conjunction with school field trips.
If you have any questions, please contact the Reservations and Logistics Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 502-560-7166. Staff are available to take your call Monday through Friday from 9:30AM to 5:00PM.