Kentucky Science Center recently named several new members to its Board of Directors. Hailing from a variety of industries, including members from state and local government, these new Board appointees will use their expertise to help lead Kentucky’s state science center, including its flagship location on Louisville’s Museum Row.
- James Higdon, MML&K Government Solutions
- Abby Piper, Jefferson County Public Schools
- Melissa Whitehead, Churchill Downs Incorporated
- Dr. Jason Glass, Kentucky Department of Education
- Bill Seifrit, PNC Institutional Asset Management
- Kyle Keeney, Ph.D., Elevate Ventures
- Scott Weddle, Flavorman
About Kentucky Science Center (kysciencecenter.org)
Kentucky Science Center is a nonprofit educational institution that encourages people of all ages to Do Science in engaging, educational and entertaining ways to inspire a lifetime of learning. Designated the State Science Center of Kentucky by the 2002 Kentucky General Assembly, Kentucky Science Center features interactive exhibits and engaging programs for children, families, and adults. Kentucky Science Center is committed to growing a scientifically literate community that investigates, questions, and challenges.