When school’s out, science is in! Kentucky Science Center’s mission is to help your child learn, even when JCPS is closed. In School’s Out Science Camp, your child will develop skills and make friendships that will last a lifetime. Camp encourages all campers to play, tinker, and investigate the world around them with plenty of time to explore their favorite science center. Check back regularly for new updates as the school year progresses.
Spring Break Camp
Benefits of Kentucky Science Center Camps:
- Low staff-camper ratio
- Professional staff of teachers or education students in college
- Extended camp hours from 8AM-5PM included in normal registration
- Science standards driven content
- Exhibit time at Kentucky Science Center
- Streamlined registration process
- Variety of hands on experiences
- Safe, secure camper pick-up procedure
Need more help determining if camp is right for you? Please feel free to email us with any questions.
Filter Camps by Grade Level
Click one or more grade levels to filter the camp list below. Note: For Winter/Spring Break camps, grades are based on the grade your child is currently in.