As of this time, masks are required for all Kentucky Science Center guests ages 2 years and over. All guests must wear an approved mask or you will be asked to leave. To be approved, a mask must:
- be made with at least two layers of breathable material
- fully cover the nose and mouth
- fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
Thank you for your patience and understanding while in our building as we work to keep all of our guests safe.
Kentucky Science Center is open to the public seven days a week. Advance tickets are strongly encouraged for all guests, including members, and can be reserved here:
- Masks are required for all guests ages 2 and over to protect our youngest visitors.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations were added throughout the building. Please use them and remember to wash your hands frequently.
- We have added more cleaning capacity and you will see our cleaning carts and staff members wiping down high-touch surfaces often.
When You Arrive
From the front entrance on Main Street, turn left and enter through the Gift Shop. Look for signs directing you to admissions with your ticket confirmation ready. Our Visitor Services team members will be prepared to assist with check-in and any questions you may have.
If you use the pedway to come up from the parking lot, please exit next onto Main Street and follow the directions listed above.