Come and discover a place
where people of all ages
are encouraged to
DO SCIENCE in engaging,
educational, and entertaining
ways to inspire a
lifetime of learning!
For Questions and Information Call:
Parking: Our parking area is located directly behind Kentucky Science Center, at the intersection of River Road and Eighth Street, under I-64. Parking is $6 daily. Have cash or card ready for the automated attendant.
Please note increase in daily parking rate effective 02\29\2016
*Click here for up-to-date information about downtown Louisville road closures.
Bus Parking: Buses are welcome to pick up and unload passengers at the at the front of the building.
Exceptions and Closings:
Kentucky Science Center is open regular hours, 7 days a week, including most holidays (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Easter, etc.) We ARE closed to the public the following days:
- Monday September 11, 2017 – Closed for staff training
- Thursday November 23, 2017 – Closed for Thanksgiving
- Sunday December 24, 2017 – Closed for Christmas Eve
- Monday December 25, 2017 – Closed for Christmas
- Monday January 8, 2018 – Closed for staff volunteer day
- Saturday January 27, 2018 – Closed for our annual Science With a Twist Gala
|Exhibits & MOVIE||eXHIBITS ONLY||DOCUMENTARY
$5 after 5: Admission is only $5 per person for permanent exhibits after 5 p.m. on Friday and Saturday nights!
BECOME A MEMBER OF THE KENTUCKY SCIENCE CENTER FOR AS LITTLE AS $79 PER YEAR!