presented by Norton Women’s and Kosair Children’s Hospital
TIME: 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
No registration Required
Join the Science Center on the last Tuesday, and following Saturday, of each month for our exclusive early-childhood FREE PlayDates! These hour-long PlayDates are open to visitors ages 0-4 and their adult caregivers. With no big kids in sight, little ones will be free to roam, investigate, build, experience, and learn to play!
UPCOMING DATES & THEMES:
- March 31: Babysitting
- April 4: Babysitting
- April 28: Mother’s Day Craft
- May 26: Potty Training
- May 30: Potty Training
- June 27: Love Your Siblings
- June 30: Love Your Sibling
- July 28: Building a Healthy Plate
- August 1: Building a Healthy Plate
- August 25: Sleep
- August 29: Sleep
LOOKING FOR MORE EARLY-CHILDHOOD FUN?
Join us after each bi-monthly PlayDate for one of our NEW Little Learner Family Camps!
Our Little Learners Family Camps allow children and adults to explore science together. Join us for a variety of science themes designed to foster an early love of learning and provide caregivers creative engagement strategies to encourage curiosity and school readiness.
- All workshops are from 10:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M. after our Monthly PlayDate series.
- Cost: $10 for 1 non-member children & 1 adult, $5 for each additional non-member persons; $7 for 1 member child & 1 adult, $3 for additional member persons
THERE ARE EVEN MORE EXCITING THINGS TO COME FOR OUR YOUNGEST GUESTS AND THEIR FAMILIES…
The all new SCIENCE IN PLAY! Opening July, 2015.
|After implementing two temporary and experimental iterations of Science in Play over the past 3 years, we’ve heard loud and clear that YOU LOVE IT… and we do too!This ALL NEW exhibit will envelop the entire first floor, encompassing the space previously dedicated to KidZone and also the central gallery previously home to traveling exhibitions. FIND OUT MORE!|