Kentucky Science Center educators travel to your classroom and bring science to life! Your students will ask questions, define problems, investigate, analyze data, and defend conclusions. These hands-on sessions are either 60 or 90 minutes, and are available during school hours as a class or lab experience, or afterschool as a science “club” or additional science content.
Each Science Enrichment has KAS, Math, and Literacy standards integrated into a variety of STEAM topics.
- Grades 1– 12; 25 students per class
- Standard Theme; 60 minutes; $200
- Premium Theme; 90 minutes; $250
YOU choose the topic. Some examples of themes are:
- Chemistry: Identify physical and chemical properties, discover where elements can be found in our everyday lives, and investigate how chemicals combine to create new substances.
- Environmental Science: What evidence do we have that Earth has changed over time? Students explore and problem-solve different solutions to the damaging effects of earth system reactions.
- Physics: What happens when objects collide? Where do moving objects get energy? Explore the laws of motion and energy using common materials.
- Space: How do we fit in to the vastness of space? Take a journey through the galaxy and observe how Earth interacts with other planets, moons, and stars.
- Animals: Wonder “why” and “how” while exploring different habitats and ecosystems, and discover the unique characteristics which help animals and plants adapt, survive, and thrive in the wild.
To book: call 502-560-7124