BEFORE YOU BOOK, KEEP IN MIND…
• Kentucky Science Center is happy to accommodate special requests, or customize a program to meet your needs. If you don’t see what you need in our Education Guide, call us!
• Payment must be received at least three weeks prior to your scheduled visit. Payment secures your reservation.
• All field trips to the Science Center require a 1:10 chaperone/student ratio. Make sure you have your chaperones lined up before you book.
• Refer to your confirmation packet for off-site program preparations.
• Changes and cancellations may be accommodated, but may incur additional fees.
• Your class is welcome to bring sack lunches, but the Science Center lunchroom must be reserved ahead of time.
READY TO BOOK? FOLLOW THESE STEPS…
1. Pick a program, service or activity you want, a date and a time.
2. Fill out a Request Form.
3. You will receive confirmation for your booking with an invoice – REVIEW ALL OF THE DETAILS!
4. Communicate any changes to our Reservation Specialist at 502-560-7166.
5. Submit payment. Your booking is finalized when payment is received and confirmed.
Not sure which program is best for your students? Have questions?
Call our Reservation Specialist, at 502-560-7166.